Nov 23, 2012

Time for an armchair expedition - 2 months in 12.5 minutes. Videos from Makalu & Ama Dablam!

Last week I was asked by a colleague at PwC to present at client-facing meeting  on the theme of teamwork challenges and lessons learned from my climbing expeditions and experiences on Everest, Makalu and Ama Dablam.

As I'd only just returned from Nepal after two months away I had quite a bit of catching up to do on the work front and in getting my fitness back on-form. Needless to say, I soon found myself the evening before the scheduled presentation rather frantically putting together a short video documenting both the Makalu and Ama Dablam expeditions and a short-slide deck that would supplement 45 minutes of speaking..! The results of the videos can be found below - enjoy this little 12 minute summary of the past 2 months of 'expedition life..!' 

Makalu (September - October 2012)


Ama Dablam (October - November 2012)



0 comments:

Post a Comment